One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The secretiveness and deceptiveness of the patients made the diagnosis difficult for those who were unaware of this tendency.’
- ‘His response gives an idea of the level of deceptiveness, denial and sheer manipulativeness afflicting mainstream media and politics.’
- ‘The mere hint of evasion or deceptiveness under oath was just too much for him to handle.’
- ‘Through Ballard's books, you can trace the development of his thoughts on the deceptiveness of appearances.’
- ‘Understandably, Miranda is angry with her parents for their implicit deceptiveness and does not forgive them easily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.