One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Jovian decametric radio emission with peak flux densities in the range of 10-100x10-22 wm - 2 Hz - 1 are common.’
- ‘A brief historical summary is followed by a review of current observations of Jupiter's decametric radiation.’
- ‘The other big problem is that Jupiter does not transmit constantly at decametric wavelengths.’
- ‘This is one of the scientific objectives of the large decametric interferometer LOFAR, which should be operational in 2007 in Holland.’
- ‘The emissions we can hear are often referred to as decametric noise storms, because the waves are tens of meters long.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.