One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A brief historical summary is followed by a review of current observations of Jupiter's decametric radiation.’
- ‘Jovian decametric radio emission with peak flux densities in the range of 10-100x10-22 wm - 2 Hz - 1 are common.’
- ‘This is one of the scientific objectives of the large decametric interferometer LOFAR, which should be operational in 2007 in Holland.’
- ‘The emissions we can hear are often referred to as decametric noise storms, because the waves are tens of meters long.’
- ‘The other big problem is that Jupiter does not transmit constantly at decametric wavelengths.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.