One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Arctic temperatures did indeed have a peak around 1940, but the decadal mean temperatures are now warmer than the mean over 1935-1944.’
- ‘Estimates advanced in late 1999 suggest a strong percentage increase over 1998 that will raise the decadal average to a magnitude closer to the 1920s. So the 1920s did better, or worse.’
- ‘Like the 3 mainstream satellite teams, the study appears to generate a decadal global warming trend of around 0.1°C, almost identical to the 3 mainstream satellite data sets.’
- ‘WETLAND COMMUNITIES ARE strongly affected by annual and decadal fluctuations in water level.’
- ‘The eleven chapters are chronological, presenting a decadal review covering the period from 1850 through the latter 1990s, although the historical context frequently spills over between the time frame of each chapter and topic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.