One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The orthopedic surgeon irrigated and debrided the open tibial wound and placed an IM rod in his right tibia.’
- ‘Once she was mobile, she began her daily trips to "the tank," where her wounds were debrided.’
- ‘Most chronic wounds require some method of debridement; however, some wounds should not be debrided.’
- ‘Three subjects had their wounds debrided to less than 50 % necrotic tissue prior to study enrollment.’
- ‘The decision to debride a patient's wound represents an opportunity to improve the healing process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.