One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The decision to debride a patient's wound represents an opportunity to improve the healing process.’
- ‘Most chronic wounds require some method of debridement; however, some wounds should not be debrided.’
- ‘Once she was mobile, she began her daily trips to "the tank," where her wounds were debrided.’
- ‘Three subjects had their wounds debrided to less than 50 % necrotic tissue prior to study enrollment.’
- ‘The orthopedic surgeon irrigated and debrided the open tibial wound and placed an IM rod in his right tibia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.