One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Luke was, debatably, the most ‘normal’ of our threesome.’
- ‘Also to be discussed will be lifting the freeze on university tuition and nationalizing Quebec's water resources, debatably more important issues than teenage fashion.’
- ‘‘Well-endowed’ bookshops may debatably be, but they're no substitute for libraries which give free access to a wide range of books.’
- ‘This passage is effective, if only because it employs a debatably relevant, historical analogy.’
- ‘It condenses most of the best moments of the film into about five minutes, and by keeping its focus, it's debatably better than the feature itself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.