One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mars shone brightly once again as we put to sea for the overnight sail into the Thames and debarkation at Tilbury, a landing stage downriver from London.’
- ‘Secure sea lanes between sea ports of embarkation and debarkation would have to be a precondition for employment.’
- ‘They will be able to depart from their home stations while logistics planners program numerous days of supply through alternate, even multiple, ports of debarkation.’
- ‘I enter countries with the knowledge of alternate points of debarkation - lower profile airports, seaports, and railway junctions.’
- ‘If ports of embarkation or debarkation can be closed, neither commerce nor seaborne reinforcement or resupply can flow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.