One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The deaminated H3-metabolites of tyramine were isolated and identified in different regions of the brain.’
- ‘Among the deaminated bases, uracil, hypoxanthine and Xan are repaired by the base excision repair pathway in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.’
- ‘As a result, the deaminated product, urocanate, is not the usual a-keto acid associated with loss of a-amino nitrogens.’
- ‘The remains of the deaminated amino acids are converted into glucose in the liver.’
- ‘Other members of the Solanaceae synthesize branched-chain fatty acids and in each of these cases, the primer for the extension of the alkane is proposed to be a deaminated branched-chain amino acid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.