One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other members of the Solanaceae synthesize branched-chain fatty acids and in each of these cases, the primer for the extension of the alkane is proposed to be a deaminated branched-chain amino acid.’
- ‘The deaminated H3-metabolites of tyramine were isolated and identified in different regions of the brain.’
- ‘As a result, the deaminated product, urocanate, is not the usual a-keto acid associated with loss of a-amino nitrogens.’
- ‘The remains of the deaminated amino acids are converted into glucose in the liver.’
- ‘Among the deaminated bases, uracil, hypoxanthine and Xan are repaired by the base excision repair pathway in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.