One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Exactly right.‘her judgement was dead on’
- ‘Hmm, I thought the article was dead on, and your reaction to it seems to support my opinion.’
- ‘Can everyone please pay attention to the list-ridden post below, because apparently it's dead on.’
- ‘I think that he's dead on as far as the differences between the two countries goes.’
- ‘The central argument that education about the horrors of the 20th Century is essential to the world's future is dead on.’
- ‘Seriously though, this was so dead on that I decided to read the horoscopes of people I know.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.