One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps what comes out of there may start a cycle of de-escalation.’
- ‘That is why the de-escalation of violence as quickly as possible is paramount.’
- ‘None of these injustices can be rectified without a significant de-escalation of the conflict.’
- ‘He said the move was in response to last year's generally peaceful marching season, and was part of an ongoing de-escalation over the past three years.’
- ‘Not a day passes without one group and association or the other unfurling its own plans of conflict de-escalation, peace and harmony.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.