One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An appointment diary or an electronic organizer.
- ‘I marked it in my daytimer so I can't schedule anything else during that time.’
- ‘If your daytimer is empty, try filling it up with recitals, although organizing your own show is a lot of hard work.’
- ‘Because Larry had to report at 2 week intervals, he kept a daytimer in which he recorded most (but not all) of his activities.’
- ‘The only tools he needs to conduct business are a daytimer, a typewriter and his brain.’
- ‘The instructors all give you a syllabus and all your dates and everything so you put it in your daytimer and plan it like you would your job.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.