One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sailing boat without a cabin, designed for use during the day only.
- ‘When we could afford it, we bought our ‘big’ 17-foot O'Day daysailor.’
- ‘Bettercare Boatworks builds just one boat, that of our own design - the CORLISS 15, a wonderful 15' daysailer.’
- ‘The e33 Sailboat is an ideal family-style daysailor.’
- ‘This handsome dinghy has proved to be an ideal family daysailer.’
- ‘While I think the J / 105 could be a great daysailer, her strength clearly lies in her appeal as a one-design racer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.