One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Sail a yacht for a single day.‘we have daysailed countless times’‘an outstanding boat for daysailing’
- ‘We booked a B&B on Balsam Lake, right on the water, and daysailed for the weekend.’
- ‘Whether racing or daysailing, the Lightning offers a combination of performance and stability that eludes most one-designs.’
- ‘This program was developed to provide high quality training and certification in keelboats for daysailing, coastal cruising, bareboat chartering, navigation and passage making.’
- ‘Baltimore's Inner Harbor is an ideal site for daysailing.’
- ‘Pizazz has daysailed along the Colombian coast twice; we've gone in both directions.’
- ‘I'm looking for someone near Seattle that wants to daysail this winter.’
- ‘Ideal for daysailing and racing, Luger's Seabreeze 16 is great for overnighting and extended cruising, and she has a feel of a much larger yacht.’
- ‘Experience the thrill, freedom, and fun of taking out these basic keelboats for daysailing!’
- ‘For daysailing, we recommend the soft cloth with a vision window in the jib and perhaps reef points in the main.’
- ‘Once you have completed this course, you will be able to sail an auxiliary-powered sailboat and take friends or family daysailing on San Diego Bay.’
- ‘Two sizes of sails are available for daysailing or maximum performance when racing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.