One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device worn like a glove, which allows the manual manipulation of images in virtual reality.
- ‘The parameters for the sign animations were input by a human signer wearing two datagloves.’
- ‘More interesting applications include computers that can recognize gestures, or where your head is pointing, or if you're nodding off - without requiring mood-spoiling datagloves and the like.’
- ‘The earliest device for interactivity in a virtual environment and with virtual objects was the dataglove developed at NASA Ames.’
- ‘We use Vizard Virtual Reality Software and datagloves to interact with the NPCs, developing a gesture and speech based interface.’
- ‘When using the datagloves, tracker sensors attached to them determine the location and orientation of each glove, while the gloves themselves measure the flexure of each finger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.