One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Data communications.‘datacomms in digital or conventional analogue systems’as modifier ‘datacomms software’
- ‘The company is also developing materials for optical backplanes, which allow system boards in telecoms and datacoms networks to be linked with optical connections.’
- ‘‘More than 60% of revenue from the UMTS networks will be derived from datacoms in the long term,’ said Eylert.’
- ‘The silica planar chips now under production at Kymata will form the core of the telecoms and datacoms networks of the future - a market soon be worth almost $25 bn.’
- ‘The module offers cable-free datacoms at data rates of between 2.4 and 115.2Kbits/s and allows designers to adjust the overall comms distance by modifying the LED load resistance value.’
- ‘Suitable for use in telecoms and datacoms applications and handheld devices such as MP3 players, PDAs, digital cameras and cellphones, the connectors incorporate a card retention mechanism for additional security.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.