One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Data communications.‘datacomms in digital or conventional analogue systems’as modifier ‘datacomms software’
- ‘The silica planar chips now under production at Kymata will form the core of the telecoms and datacoms networks of the future - a market soon be worth almost $25 bn.’
- ‘Suitable for use in telecoms and datacoms applications and handheld devices such as MP3 players, PDAs, digital cameras and cellphones, the connectors incorporate a card retention mechanism for additional security.’
- ‘The company is also developing materials for optical backplanes, which allow system boards in telecoms and datacoms networks to be linked with optical connections.’
- ‘‘More than 60% of revenue from the UMTS networks will be derived from datacoms in the long term,’ said Eylert.’
- ‘The module offers cable-free datacoms at data rates of between 2.4 and 115.2Kbits/s and allows designers to adjust the overall comms distance by modifying the LED load resistance value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.