One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The carrying out of operations on data, especially by a computer, to retrieve, transform, or classify information.‘management strategies in data processing’as modifier ‘data-processing systems’
- ‘SETI researchers have used the Internet to access idle desktop computing power to perform complicated data processing.’
- ‘The signal and data processing is carried out on a high speed powerful IBM 4PiCC - 1 computer.’
- ‘COBOL processes records and thereby forms the basis for library data processing.’
- ‘Accurate beam profiling requires careful attention to beam acquisition, detector parameters, and data processing.’
- ‘With the entire command stack operating above iSCSI, data processing is significantly accelerated.’
- ‘People who may have never touched a computer learn how to do word and data processing, acquire an e-mail address, and search and apply for jobs online.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.