One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘George Sugarman, a contemporary of the Minimalists who daringly embraced ornament and idiosyncrasy as elements of his practice, became an inspirational figure.’
- ‘So pop's most daringly artificial moments constantly become its new lingua franca.’
- ‘Some of his most formidable work involved a defense of the public school teacher, John Scopes - a man who daringly hoped to teach evolution instead of creation in science class.’
- ‘Usually, dance excursions into Dadaism or Absurdism are deliberately, even daringly fanciful, with an emphasis on highly colorful costuming and decor.’
- ‘She daringly took a bite, ‘This is the best DAMN food I've ever eaten!’’
- ‘On her wrists and ankles, she wore chains of golden bells which pealed quietly, yet daringly as she moved to take centre stage, standing right before the fire where everyone had gathered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.