One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Robert Fridman, French and therefore dapperly dressed as if for cocktails in St. Tropez, gazed past the 19th-century wooden row houses on Sylvan Terrace in Harlem and reflected on the American Condition.’
- ‘Ever wonder what lurks in the hearts and minds of those stoic, unflappable, dapperly uniformed men?’
- ‘He loses weight, dresses dapperly, and begins to frequent trendy clubs in Manhattan.’
- ‘Abrams and his group wanted to attract membership from the sportsmen and businessmen of Pittsburgh, men who were always dapperly dressed.’
- ‘Always dapperly dressed in dress shirts and ties, Interpol played new tracks from Antics and hits from Turn On The Bright Lights.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.