One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Abrams and his group wanted to attract membership from the sportsmen and businessmen of Pittsburgh, men who were always dapperly dressed.’
- ‘Always dapperly dressed in dress shirts and ties, Interpol played new tracks from Antics and hits from Turn On The Bright Lights.’
- ‘Ever wonder what lurks in the hearts and minds of those stoic, unflappable, dapperly uniformed men?’
- ‘Robert Fridman, French and therefore dapperly dressed as if for cocktails in St. Tropez, gazed past the 19th-century wooden row houses on Sylvan Terrace in Harlem and reflected on the American Condition.’
- ‘He loses weight, dresses dapperly, and begins to frequent trendy clubs in Manhattan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.