One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A coarse brush used for grooming a horse.
- ‘The kit should include a hoof pick, curry comb, dandy brush, body brush, mane comb, and towel.’
- ‘When grooming the off side, be sure to brush the mane with the dandy brush.’
- ‘The dandy brush is ideal for removing mud and sweat from unclipped horses and ponies without removing the essential oils from the coat.’
- ‘Next, use the Dandy Brush. The motion for this brush is like the same motion you would use when sweeping a floor.’
- ‘His face blank, he dropped the dandy brush he was using into Dream's grooming bucket and began to leave.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.