One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hot drink made from dried and powdered dandelion roots.
- ‘A good coffee alternative is green tea and a good substitute is roast dandelion root (also known as dandelion coffee).’
- ‘Instant dandelion coffee in health food stores sometimes contains lactose, a milk derivative, and should be avoided by individuals with lactose intolerance/dairy allergies.’
- ‘Right, back to my dandelion coffee - which is thoroughly disgusting by the way, but is supposed to be very good for sorting out your energy levels.’
- ‘An interesting side benefit to replacing Micronase with dandelion coffee is that, while Micronase damages the liver as a side effect, dandelions are particularly known for strengthening the liver.’
- ‘I used to offer up free dandelion coffee grounds to people when we had our apothecary on Main Street in Yarmouth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.