One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A product containing or made from milk.‘low-fat dairy products’
- ‘In many areas it is economical to manufacture dairy products at some distance from the market and transport them to market.’
- ‘Dairy products belong in the refrigerator.’
- ‘There are dangers in avoiding dairy products, because they provide calcium, protein vitamins A and D, as well as other nutrients.’
- ‘Of the 30 types of cupcakes on the rotating menu at this funky shop, nearly two-thirds are strictly vegan, made without dairy products or eggs.’
- ‘When most people think of calcium, they automatically think dairy, and for many consumers, their favorite dairy product is cheese.’
- ‘She baked some 'vegan' chocolate chip cookies, assuming dark chocolate to not contain any dairy products.’
- ‘Dairy processors face some additional challenges in their efforts to provide organic dairy products.’
- ‘He agrees that the consumption of other high fat dairy products should be reduced.’
- ‘Chinese cuisine is low on fat, with none of the dairy products so common in Western diets.’
- ‘When there is an unexpected guest, we can rush to the nearest shop for fresh dairy products.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.