One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A building or group of buildings where dairy products are manufactured.‘wood waste is already used as a fuel in a number of dairy factories’
- ‘A month-long lockout of workers in an at-times bitter industrial dispute at a Waikato dairy factory is over.’
- ‘He had been the youngest man in New Zealand to become a dairy factory manager.’
- ‘A handful of contractors still worked the bush remnants, cutting firewood for dairy factories.’
- ‘Less work for dairy factories in turn will partially offset recovery elsewhere in the manufacturing sector.’
- ‘Men were relocated to jobs in other parts of the country, with East Coast workers filling jobs at south Taranaki dairy factories.’
- ‘Most dairy factories wash their stainless steel equipment with strong iodine solutions for sterilization.’
- ‘Every dairy factory held a dance during their winter season.’
- ‘Some of the photographs show people at their jobs: a mining village, farms, a dairy factory and a bush railway.’
- ‘Comparisons between dairy farming around 1900 with dairy farming today highlight the role of technology in a modern dairy factory.’
- ‘By 1896 there were no less than 46 dairy factories in the district.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.