One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A building or group of buildings where dairy products are manufactured.‘wood waste is already used as a fuel in a number of dairy factories’
- ‘Men were relocated to jobs in other parts of the country, with East Coast workers filling jobs at south Taranaki dairy factories.’
- ‘He had been the youngest man in New Zealand to become a dairy factory manager.’
- ‘A month-long lockout of workers in an at-times bitter industrial dispute at a Waikato dairy factory is over.’
- ‘Comparisons between dairy farming around 1900 with dairy farming today highlight the role of technology in a modern dairy factory.’
- ‘Most dairy factories wash their stainless steel equipment with strong iodine solutions for sterilization.’
- ‘Every dairy factory held a dance during their winter season.’
- ‘A handful of contractors still worked the bush remnants, cutting firewood for dairy factories.’
- ‘Some of the photographs show people at their jobs: a mining village, farms, a dairy factory and a bush railway.’
- ‘By 1896 there were no less than 46 dairy factories in the district.’
- ‘Less work for dairy factories in turn will partially offset recovery elsewhere in the manufacturing sector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.