One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Like the kindred Surrealists and Dadaists before him, Spoerri favored activities that enhanced the role of chance in his art works.’
- ‘The use of food as an artist material, for example, dates from the beginning of the 20th century, when Dadaists, Surrealists and Futurists first began experimenting with food as a medium, be it chocolate, bread, sausage or candy.’
- ‘While living in Paris, Dali joined forces with a group of artists who called themselves the surrealists, then led by former Dadaist André Breton.’
- ‘Film was an attractive medium for Dadaists such as Man Ray and Marcel Duchamp.’
- ‘Techniques such as appropriation and collaging originated in the Arts, with the Cubists, Dadaists, and Surrealists at the beginning of the twentieth century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.