One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Like the kindred Surrealists and Dadaists before him, Spoerri favored activities that enhanced the role of chance in his art works.’
- ‘While living in Paris, Dali joined forces with a group of artists who called themselves the surrealists, then led by former Dadaist André Breton.’
- ‘Film was an attractive medium for Dadaists such as Man Ray and Marcel Duchamp.’
- ‘Techniques such as appropriation and collaging originated in the Arts, with the Cubists, Dadaists, and Surrealists at the beginning of the twentieth century.’
- ‘The use of food as an artist material, for example, dates from the beginning of the 20th century, when Dadaists, Surrealists and Futurists first began experimenting with food as a medium, be it chocolate, bread, sausage or candy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.