One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He arrived in Berlin in 1920, where he was influenced by Dadaism, Suprematism, and particularly Constructivism.’
- ‘I always thought Dadaism was primarily a European movement, but clearly it must have had some influence in Asia.’
- ‘He briefly embraced Dadaism, but soon distanced himself from its more nihilistic expressions.’
- ‘Abstract Expressionists also borrowed ideas from other modern art ‘isms’ such as Dadaism and Surrealism.’
- ‘Dadaism, Surrealism, and Futurist performance activities seem to have shared a similar spirit of exploration, of breaking down boundaries, of looking to process instead of product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.