One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus it appears that PHP-mediated cytotoxicity proceeds through both membrane and mitochondrial photosensitization.’
- ‘The initial photooxidative injury triggers a number of responses, including direct cytotoxicity within the tumor microenvironment.’
- ‘We attributed the reduced cytotoxicity at higher repetition rates to the contribution of the oxygen-independent mechanism.’
- ‘It has been suggested that sequestration of bile acids by intracellular bile acid binding proteins may also protect cells from bile acid cytotoxicity.’
- ‘In vitro, these peptides inhibited cytotoxicity and differentiation of cytotoxic T cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.