One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A microscopic network of protein filaments and tubules in the cytoplasm of many living cells, giving them shape and coherence.
- ‘Several techniques have been utilized to assess the mechanical properties of the cytoskeleton of various cell types.’
- ‘Organization of the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells depends largely on the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘Dynamical rearrangements in the cytoskeleton enable cells to migrate, to divide, or to maintain their shape.’
- ‘Actin is one of the major components that make up the cell cytoskeleton.’
- ‘Members of the genus Thermoplasma lack cell walls and possess a cytoskeleton.’
- ‘There is evidence that the cell wall plays an integral role in axis fixation and it is proposed that fixation occurs as a result of cross linking between the actin cytoskeleton and the cell wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.