One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cell envelope of gram-positive bacteria consists of the cytoplasmic membrane and a cell wall.’
- ‘Interspersed among the spermatozoa are what appear to be the cytoplasmic contents of degraded cells.’
- ‘The lig gene encodes a set of novel cytoplasmic proteins, which are conserved between flies and mammals.’
- ‘The functional role of the transmembrane domain and the cytoplasmic tail domain of fertilin is not known.’
- ‘Hyphal fusion is presumably a way to increase cytoplasmic flow and interconnectedness of hypha.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.