One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For comparison, 10 samples were analyzed by means of a cytophotometer.’
- ‘The existence and amount of genome size variation within species of higher plants have been topical since the early days of genome size research, when commercial cytophotometers became available.’
- ‘Measurements of stained nuclei occur in the cytophotometer, a device consisting of a microscope, a photometer, and an integrator.’
- ‘Joanna is also determining the effects of the radiation on DNA replication by using an absorption cytophotometer.’
- ‘Following another incubation, and after filtration through nylon gauze, the highly fluorescent nuclei were analyzed with an impulse cytophotometer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.