One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By comparing characteristics of the four chromosomes such as length and location of rDNA generated by physical and genetic mapping, we were able to match them with chromosomes observed cytologically.’
- ‘This structural heterozygosity correlates with both a previously described recombination block and cytologically visible unpaired chromosomes at pachytene.’
- ‘Using cytologically tagged chromosomes, we established a role for the microtubule motor dynein in meiotic chromosome segregation.’
- ‘The metazoan centromere was first identified cytologically as the region of the primary constriction of a metaphase chromosome.’
- ‘Alien cytoplasms and chromosomes have been introduced into wheat by cytologically monitoring the chromosomal constitution of backcross progenies in interspecific hybrids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.