One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All cytogenetic tests slides were coded and scored blind by two cytogeneticists.’
- ‘Since at that time I was one of the relatively small set of persons working seriously with human chromosomes, I had made friends with many other cytogeneticists throughout the world or at least was known to them.’
- ‘Early cytogeneticists quantified genomes by analyzing the partition in chromosomes that were counted in cytological preparations.’
- ‘To offer a safe effective service, a multidisciplinary team needs to be established, including specialists in in vitro fertilisation, clinical geneticists, genetic counsellors, cytogeneticists, and molecular biologists.’
- ‘Not only has plant cytogenetics gone through something of a revolution during the last two decades, but those plant cytogeneticists that have survived this period have also gone through the equivalent of a rebirth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.