One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some women, including those in older age groups and those who have had repeated failure of in vitro fertilisation, are more likely to produce cytogenetically abnormal embryos, which are not capable of normal development.’
- ‘Specimens of Hyla nana and Hyla sanborni from a syntopic population were studied cytogenetically.’
- ‘Deletion maps are a simple and rapid way to build cytogenetically based RFLP maps of wheat, providing a first insight into the structure and evolution of the wheat genome.’
- ‘The lost chromosome may form a micronucleus that can be detected cytogenetically.’
- ‘Ectopic exchanges between transposable elements situated in heterozygous positions around a locus at which mutations are screened can lead to cytogenetically detectable events.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.