One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ultrastructure and cytogenetic studies indicate that the rhabdoid cells have a similar origin to those of classic clear tumor cells.’
- ‘Because of an insufficient number of mitoses, conventional cytogenetic analysis was unsuccessful.’
- ‘In vivo cytogenetic studies suggested the induction of chromosome damage in Chinese hamster bone marrow cells.’
- ‘As predicted by Jacobs as early as 1961, an increase in chromosomal instability is a cytogenetic feature of chronological ageing in humans.’
- ‘Chromosomal damage can be assessed by the cytogenetic analysis of chromosomes at metaphase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.