One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A cystoscopic biopsy of the midline anterior wall of the bladder revealed a mucinous adenocarcinoma, which was treated by wide partial cystectomy.’
- ‘Lower urinary tract obstruction secondary to posterior urethral valves can be diagnosed and treated with a cystoscopic approach.’
- ‘The initial cystoscopic biopsies showed transitional cell carcinoma with the invasion of the lamina propria.’
- ‘After a cystoscopic examination, a transurethral resection was performed.’
- ‘Histologic findings in the cystectomy specimen were similar to the previous cystoscopic biopsy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.