One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A magnificent cycloramic backdrop augments the proceedings adding a regal touch of glamour to this already imposing display.’
- ‘Panoramas gained much favor on the continent after the Franco-German War, when a huge cycloramic painting of the Siege of Paris was exhibited in Paris.’
- ‘In 1892, the Victorian colonial government through the Exhibition Trustees commissioned John Hennings to paint a cycloramic painting of Melbourne.’
- ‘Another arrangement for projecting cycloramic images is by the use of some type of wide angle, anamorphic image.’
- ‘When the display was completed in 1914, it was among the first museum exhibits anywhere to depict either birds or mammals in a cycloramic presentation of their natural habitat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.