One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.’
- ‘A message board, for example, can become a valuable source of intelligence and might even help a cyberstalker locate new victims.’
- ‘I couldn't agree more, six months later; except bloggers don't have entourages, we have cyberstalkers.’
- ‘We might also explain the relatively short length of a typical cyberstalking incident by considering how cyberstalkers obtain gratification from their actions.’
- ‘In the case study, stalking by proxy was used several times, such as when the group of cyberstalkers recruited another stalker to pursue the victim on their behalf.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.