One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The participants estimated that the computer literacy of these cyberstalkers was of a wider range than any of the previous group - from fairly low to high.’
- ‘In the case study, stalking by proxy was used several times, such as when the group of cyberstalkers recruited another stalker to pursue the victim on their behalf.’
- ‘A message board, for example, can become a valuable source of intelligence and might even help a cyberstalker locate new victims.’
- ‘We might also explain the relatively short length of a typical cyberstalking incident by considering how cyberstalkers obtain gratification from their actions.’
- ‘I couldn't agree more, six months later; except bloggers don't have entourages, we have cyberstalkers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.