One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the government denied any involvement in cyberspying’another term for cyberespionage
- ‘These companies work with sensitive data about weapon systems and technologies and are frequently the targets of cyberspying.’
- ‘The shadow communications minister has since voiced support for a global pact aimed at regulating cyberspying.’
- ‘Researchers have pulled the veil off of a long-running, large and well-funded cyberspying campaign that has infiltrated computers around the world.’
- ‘Few companies are willing to confirm they are victims of cyberspying, possibly fearing it might erode trust in their business.’
- ‘The firm also cited a second attack by a cyberspying menace, first reported in July 2012.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.