One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the government denied any involvement in cyberspying’another term for cyberespionage
- ‘The firm also cited a second attack by a cyberspying menace, first reported in July 2012.’
- ‘Researchers have pulled the veil off of a long-running, large and well-funded cyberspying campaign that has infiltrated computers around the world.’
- ‘These companies work with sensitive data about weapon systems and technologies and are frequently the targets of cyberspying.’
- ‘The shadow communications minister has since voiced support for a global pact aimed at regulating cyberspying.’
- ‘Few companies are willing to confirm they are victims of cyberspying, possibly fearing it might erode trust in their business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.