One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The realm of information technology and electronic communication, especially the Internet.‘our attempts to police the cybersphere can be likened to a solitary bobby on a bike patrolling the M1’
- ‘On the airwaves and in the cybersphere, there is a rage today that, in politics, always means just one thing: it stung.’
- ‘I tried posting this entry from Berlin, but it disappeared somewhere into the cybersphere.’
- ‘Your stream lives not on a particular computer but "in the cybersphere" - meaning that (a) you can "tune it in" from any network-connected computer, and (b) it's stored, ultimately, on many computers.’
- ‘Have a great week, catch you in cybersphere somewhere.’
- ‘That sort of thing just makes everyone more leery of using the cybersphere.’
- ‘The cybersphere doesn't appear to be his milieu.’
- ‘Eventually they will become shared cultural monuments in the Cybersphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.