One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photographic blueprint.
- ‘The resulting contact prints shown here are, with one exception, not the cyanotypes and calotypes of the self-portraits.’
- ‘It's a massive thing, taking up two galleries with 36 works ranging from videos and photography to some paintings, some sculptural object thingamajigs and a couple of lovely cyanotypes.’
- ‘Alternativephotography.com has all about cyanotypes and other ‘alternative’ types of photography and/or photo development.’
- ‘‘Ocean Flowers’ featured a compelling selection of drawings, watercolors, cyanotypes, photogenic drawings, and prints of seashells, feathers and plants, primarily from England, Scotland and India.’
- ‘Herbaceous Blanket explores the technique of cyanotype and calligraphy and is used to great effect alongside mixed media and rich colours.’
- ‘For cyanotypes, paper is coated with an iron salts solution (rather than silver compounds) to produce a light-sensitive substrate.’
- ‘Along with Sir John Herschel, she was one of the rare users of cyanotypes, in which the picture appeared as an architectural blueprint, thus making it unsuitable for portraits.’
- ‘The artist's poetic utilization of cyanotype lends the work visual mystery and nuance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.