One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A packed lunch.
- ‘She made me a cut lunch every day from the time I started school.’
- ‘During the Depression some families had no money for cut lunches.’
- ‘Clothes, coffee and take-away food are out and cut lunches are back.’
- ‘Chatham Lodge in the Henga Reserve is comfortable and all meals were provided including a cut lunch for the trips.’
- ‘Competitors were also treated to cut lunches during the day with BBQs and socialising being held at the Bandiana Golf Club during the evenings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.