One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A packed lunch.
- ‘Competitors were also treated to cut lunches during the day with BBQs and socialising being held at the Bandiana Golf Club during the evenings.’
- ‘Chatham Lodge in the Henga Reserve is comfortable and all meals were provided including a cut lunch for the trips.’
- ‘Clothes, coffee and take-away food are out and cut lunches are back.’
- ‘She made me a cut lunch every day from the time I started school.’
- ‘During the Depression some families had no money for cut lunches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.