One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Is it possible to determine if 2 clusters are cursively connected?’
- ‘I discovered at an early age that it was easier to write backwards cursively than it was to write forwards.’
- ‘The cursive connection feature type is used for cursively connected scripts to specify whether or not cursive connections are to be used between glyphs.’
- ‘Although the present method has been developed for the recognition of Arabic scripts, it can be applied equally well for recognizing many other singly and cursively written scripts.’
- ‘I learned to type before I learned to write cursively and I loathe paper.’
- ‘To this day I can not write cursively and the feel of a fountain pen makes me want to twist the nib through the paper.’
- ‘Sure enough, it was a love heart, with my name scribbled cursively at the top, underlined a few times.’
- ‘It is a system for scanning and segmenting cursively handwritten words into basic strokes.’
- ‘I doubt that there is any ‘official’ way to write cursively, it just depends upon how you were taught and how you developed your own style as you got older.’
- ‘When characters are cursively written, writing motion becomes faster and does not involve any substantial visual feedback to the writer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.