One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college.‘a curricular revision is introducing new courses’
- ‘The present study was designed to provide feedback for curricular improvements.’
- ‘The work he did was not curricular.’
- ‘Curricular changes in small colleges usually occur more readily than in larger institutions.’
- ‘Curricular improvement efforts should take into account the expressed needs of students.’
- ‘This curricular activity for a group of five is aimed at instilling respect for all religions.’
- ‘Should leadership development initiatives should be curricular or extracurricular in nature?’
- ‘The inclusion of the student and faculty assessments allowed us to achieve our primary goal of identifying specific curricular needs.’
- ‘Curricular planning must necessarily consider student enrollment trends in making change.’
- ‘A third strategy for curricular internationalization is international exchanges.’
- ‘The brochure presents the resources available at the Museum for cross curricular learning visits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.