One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the Curia, the papal court at the Vatican.‘cardinals who hold Curial offices’
- ‘The workings of the Vatican essentially cease, until a new Pope makes his own appointments, or confirms the current occupants of various Curial posts.’
- ‘Then a struggle ensued between the Curial bureaucracy and the non-bureaucrats, so to speak, on the revision of the documents.’
- ‘Though the bishops had vetoed the Curial documents, what would they produce in their stead?’
- ‘What we're going to see is first a gathering of the general congregation of cardinals, those cardinals who are currently in Rome, the Curial cardinals.’
- ‘Curial officials insist that the health of the head of the Catholic Church is holding up and there's no cause for concern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.