One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the fest has endured, and, if this year's lineup is any indication, it is has done so due to the keen curatorship reflected in the films collected.’
- ‘Yet, while their curatorship is second to none, what has happened under the present Queen is a lack of real engagement by the key-player, the monarch herself, with the practice of enhancing the collection in tune with the times.’
- ‘For example, at Northampton the archaeological and social history curatorships are to be merged.’
- ‘Every art work has parameters, and every art form tools, and if you get rid of frames and cameras you just move into another area - performance art, or curatorship - rather than bury film.’
- ‘Take these works together and you grasp what lies behind Macmillan's curatorship and a lifetime of scholarship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.