One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, at Northampton the archaeological and social history curatorships are to be merged.’
- ‘But the fest has endured, and, if this year's lineup is any indication, it is has done so due to the keen curatorship reflected in the films collected.’
- ‘Take these works together and you grasp what lies behind Macmillan's curatorship and a lifetime of scholarship.’
- ‘Every art work has parameters, and every art form tools, and if you get rid of frames and cameras you just move into another area - performance art, or curatorship - rather than bury film.’
- ‘Yet, while their curatorship is second to none, what has happened under the present Queen is a lack of real engagement by the key-player, the monarch herself, with the practice of enhancing the collection in tune with the times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.