One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is not the first time that the gallery's curation of the celebrated Baroque painting has raised eyebrows, however.’
- ‘Her curation resulted in several outstanding exhibitions of visual art from the accession countries.’
- ‘Canadian material, coming from about 350 localities, is housed temporarily at Iowa before its eventual permanent curation with the Geological Survey of Canada.’
- ‘Her curation of the exhibition fused the pristine austerity of Chelsea minimalism with cinephile extravagance.’
- ‘I learned some important lessons in curating video installations last weekend and hope future events like this receive better treatment in both curation and post-event publicity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.