One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for priest-in-charge
- ‘John Archibald Williams, L.Th., of Durham University, has been curate-in-charge since 1897.’
- ‘From this register it is possible to discover the names of all the curates-in-charge of St. Michael's from 1841 to today.’
- ‘He settled as curate-in-charge in Olney, where he penned the hymn Amazing Grace.’
- ‘However, to continue, the interregnum at Christ Church had left the still infant church in the care of the curate-in-charge.’
- ‘St John's first vicar in 1907 was the Rev R J Roberts who had already served as curate-in-charge for some years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.