One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The curably ill are sent straight to a medical camp and are restored to health through a special diet.’
- ‘Statistics indicate that there are over 12 million curably blind people in India.’
- ‘To feed all people sufficiently, to make sure the curably ill are cured, to tend adequately to the incurably ill, to school and house all well, should be our economics.’
- ‘The campsite and cabin area, as well as many of the other basic concepts represented herein, were proposed by Frank, who was curably homeless for three years.’
- ‘‘No kill’ means to end the killing of all healthy or curably sick dogs and cats at shelters within city boundaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.