One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The campsite and cabin area, as well as many of the other basic concepts represented herein, were proposed by Frank, who was curably homeless for three years.’
- ‘Statistics indicate that there are over 12 million curably blind people in India.’
- ‘‘No kill’ means to end the killing of all healthy or curably sick dogs and cats at shelters within city boundaries.’
- ‘To feed all people sufficiently, to make sure the curably ill are cured, to tend adequately to the incurably ill, to school and house all well, should be our economics.’
- ‘The curably ill are sent straight to a medical camp and are restored to health through a special diet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.