One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The curability rate for stage one seminoma patients is about 98%.’
- ‘These concerns are not essentially narcissistic and not necessarily anti-analytical in the sense that made Freud pessimistic about the curability of narcissists.’
- ‘Initially, to improve curability, induction therapy was given to patients with tumors that were judged to be resectable.’
- ‘And as he said, we assume from everything he said that like many other patients, he's been picked up within this window of curability.’
- ‘Optimism about curability was misplaced despite the emerging science of psychiatry, and hospital crowding led to a lapse to custodianship again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.