One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These concerns are not essentially narcissistic and not necessarily anti-analytical in the sense that made Freud pessimistic about the curability of narcissists.’
- ‘Initially, to improve curability, induction therapy was given to patients with tumors that were judged to be resectable.’
- ‘Optimism about curability was misplaced despite the emerging science of psychiatry, and hospital crowding led to a lapse to custodianship again.’
- ‘The curability rate for stage one seminoma patients is about 98%.’
- ‘And as he said, we assume from everything he said that like many other patients, he's been picked up within this window of curability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.