One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The interior was composed of a large cupolaed cylinder surrounded at its base by eight semi-circular niches cut in the thickness of the wall.’
- ‘Its cupolaed pavilions and trellised balconies formed a good background for the actors.’
- ‘An interesting item here was a large, framed photograph of a huge, cupolaed mansion typical of the early 70's.’
- ‘And it was a big house, a cupolaed Victorian just across from the post office, built long before the post office, before Main Street extended so far south to the unused railroad tracks.’
- ‘At the highest point in town is the cupolaed state capitol, and directly in front of the state capitol is a statue of George Washington.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.