One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The existence of a variety of cultural or ethnic groups within a society.‘cultural diversity has increased, exposing kids to new tastes and experiences’
- ‘Nearly a third of Tucson's 900,000 metro residents were born in Mexico, giving the city significant cultural diversity.’
- ‘Human potential is dependent upon cultural diversity for its realization; human beings blossom only in the context of other humans.’
- ‘Kathmandu is a city of remarkable cultural diversity and vitality.’
- ‘Many who teach college courses have embraced cultural diversity and the promise of a more inclusive curriculum.’
- ‘Top management's support and genuine commitment to cultural diversity is crucial.’
- ‘South African artists should indeed celebrate their national spirit and alluring cultural diversity.’
- ‘Cheesy though it sounds, it really is about celebrating cultural diversity while working together towards a common goal.’
- ‘Since attitudes to money vary across different cultures, the programme also explores issues around cultural diversity and tackling financial exclusion and inequality.’
- ‘It's an organisation whose primary aim is to promote cultural diversity in the arts.’
- ‘The slow food movement seeks to preserve the cultural diversity of food and the biodiversity of the landscapes that produce it.’
- ‘He is committed to the celebration of cultural diversity and to the creation of new live performance works which are both challenging and accessible.’
- ‘He does admit to missing the cultural diversity found in Cleveland but says Columbus is quickly becoming more cosmopolitan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.