One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The existence of a variety of cultural or ethnic groups within a society.‘cultural diversity has increased, exposing kids to new tastes and experiences’
- ‘He does admit to missing the cultural diversity found in Cleveland but says Columbus is quickly becoming more cosmopolitan.’
- ‘Kathmandu is a city of remarkable cultural diversity and vitality.’
- ‘He is committed to the celebration of cultural diversity and to the creation of new live performance works which are both challenging and accessible.’
- ‘Since attitudes to money vary across different cultures, the programme also explores issues around cultural diversity and tackling financial exclusion and inequality.’
- ‘Nearly a third of Tucson's 900,000 metro residents were born in Mexico, giving the city significant cultural diversity.’
- ‘Top management's support and genuine commitment to cultural diversity is crucial.’
- ‘Human potential is dependent upon cultural diversity for its realization; human beings blossom only in the context of other humans.’
- ‘It's an organisation whose primary aim is to promote cultural diversity in the arts.’
- ‘Cheesy though it sounds, it really is about celebrating cultural diversity while working together towards a common goal.’
- ‘The slow food movement seeks to preserve the cultural diversity of food and the biodiversity of the landscapes that produce it.’
- ‘South African artists should indeed celebrate their national spirit and alluring cultural diversity.’
- ‘Many who teach college courses have embraced cultural diversity and the promise of a more inclusive curriculum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.