One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unfortunately, the instrumentalists and machine cultists seem to be winning, further delegitimating the worthiness and utility of critical thinking.’
- ‘Although never cultists, major artists endorsed industrialisation in the 1920s, and endeavoured to make men glad cogs in the gigantic industrial machine.’
- ‘In such a situation, deviant political cultists who preach a Utopia that can be attained by violence get a hearing from people who would have otherwise dismissed them.’
- ‘If they agree that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, they have to admit that the UFO cultists aren't irrational when they say the aliens are among us or whatever.’
- ‘We were alarmed at the sophistication of the weapons in possession of the cultists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.