One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paying a fake rabbi to tie a red string around your wrist is not Jewish mysticism - it is superstitious cultism.’
- ‘In each of these cases and many others the crucial distinction is that the passion for cinema reaches a point where it must manifest itself in some way beyond mere attendance at screenings, be it cultism, criticism, or film-making.’
- ‘He must snap out of the cocoon of cultism and accept that it's time to hand on to his successor.’
- ‘The ancient Egyptians cultivated opium poppies, however the use of opium was generally restricted to priests, magicians, and warriors, and was associated with religious cultism.’
- ‘Along in this process of cultism, I became his loyal servant and protector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.